Cherry Hill, NJ, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
High School or GED
Available Position: Sales Representative
DMC Facility Services (DMC) is the industry leading, single-source provider of commercial restaurant services to nearly 500 facilities throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region. DMC specializes in capital projects, renovations, remodels, electrical services, and ongoing maintenance projects. DMC is more than just a construction firm; we understand the unique needs of the restaurant industry and work directly with facility managers to ensure all needs are met beyond the completion of a renovation or remodel.
DMC is seeking a Sales Representative to oversee various capital improvement and renovation projects throughout the Tri-State area. During a standard work week, Sales Representatives are required to travel throughout their territory to survey projects and provide estimates to facility managers on a timely basis. Candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills to manage and develop existing DMC client relationships, with the ability to continually acquire new clientele.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written;
- Basic knowledge of construction methods and materials;
- Experience in sales (whether schooling or previous employment);
- Ability to survey and estimate a wide range of projects;
- Effectively solve complex problems and make fact based decisions;
- Must have valid U.S. driver’s license;
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Paid time off;
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- Company matched retirement program;
- Friendly work atmosphere;
- Potential for merit based commission.